I’m not Australian, can I buy your insurance?

With Travel with Jane , easy and affordably travel insurance is in reach for:

Australian Citizens Permanent Residents of Australia A holder of a valid partner/spouse visa or skilled working visa (457 or other skilled working visa) New Zealand citizens - a New Zealand passport holder permanently residing in Australia, who has unrestricted right of entry into Australia. A holder of a current Australian Medicare card (that is not a visitor Medicare card)

You can learn more about who we cover here

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us